Amazon Posts: An Innovative Way to Boost Your Brand on Amazon
Amazon Posts is a relatively new feature that allows brand owners to share content and promote their products through a customized brand feed on Amazon. In this blog post, we'll explore what Amazon Posts are, the benefits of using them, who can use them, and how to measure their performance. Plus, we'll discuss the recent integration of Amazon Posts with the Amazon Ads Console.
What are Amazon Posts?
Amazon Posts is an image-based browsing experience that allows brand owners to share curated lifestyle imagery in their brand's feed on Amazon. This content appears on product detail pages, category feeds, and other relevant locations on Amazon, offering increased visibility and engagement with potential customers.
Benefits of Amazon Posts
- Drive brand discovery and consideration: Amazon Posts helps customers discover new brands and products, increasing the likelihood of consideration and purchase.
- Showcase your brand's personality: By curating lifestyle images, you can showcase your brand's unique personality and style, allowing customers to connect with your brand on a deeper level.
- No additional cost: Sharing content on Amazon Posts is free, making it a cost-effective way to promote your products and brand.
Who can use Amazon Posts?
Amazon Posts is available to sellers enrolled in Amazon Brand Registry, vendors, and agencies representing vendors. Even if you're not advertising with Amazon, you can still start using Posts if you sell on Amazon.
How to measure Amazon Posts
To measure the performance of your Amazon Posts, you can review metrics such as reach, follow clicks, product clicks, viewable impressions, and engagement rates for each of your Posts on https://posts.amazon.com/.
Amazon Posts Integration with Amazon Ads Console
Amazon Posts are now integrated with the Amazon Ads Console. This integration, which was announced months ago, went live this week (June 2023) and comes with some updates:
Features / limits of this update:
• Caption Limit decreased to 300 characters (previously 2,200)
• Promote up to max. 5 ASINs (previously 10)
• Set an optional end date for a Post (new feature)
To start with Amazon Posts, you'll need:
• Brand Registry
• Brand Profile
• Lifestyle images of your products
• Ideally, a Brand Store (though it's unclear if this is required to start with Posts)
Amazon Posts is an innovative way to boost your brand's visibility and sales on the platform. By leveraging Amazon Posts and understanding the recent updates and integration with the Amazon Ads Console, you can effectively promote your products and enhance your brand's presence on Amazon.